Classic details interpreted in a modern way to deliver a beautiful sofa with stunning quilted back and armrests.
- Wooden leg available in different stains.
- Birch wood, ply & electrostatically painted metal frame.
- Framing wood dried for at least 12 months prior to construction.
- 35kg/m3 soft density foam with 8cm laminated fibre increases the resistance as the load increases and enhances the level of comfort by taking the shape of the body. The back and seat cushions have a mix of goose feathers, cloth sponge and bead silicone.
- Steel tufting buttons with waxed thread.
- Anti-rip stitching.
- Commercial quality fabrics with high Martindale ratios.
- Removable cushion covers for ease of cleaning (follow the washing instructions carefully)
2 seater 220 x 100D x 78H cm
3 seater 250L x 100D x 78Hcm
If not in stock allow up to 12 weeks for manufacture and delivery. There is a wide range of fabric choices and we tend to customise sofas for individual tastes holding stock only in select fabrics. Call and inquire.