The Enzo is a classic and simple design with extra generous seating and a wooden base. An absolutely beautifully finished sofa that is made to be lived in and enjoyed.
The Enzo features an intelligent backrest that folds back on stainless steel arms with ease to reveal a daybed width sofa for true lounging or a generous single bed if required for the extra guest. Each seating position reclines separately to cater for everyone's individual comfort.
- Wooden leg available in different stains.
- Beech wood, ply & electrostatically painted metal frame with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Framing timber dried for at least 12 months prior to construction.
- 35kg/m3 soft density foam with 8cm laminated fibre increases the resistance as the load increases and enhances the level of comfort by taking the shape of the body. The back and seat cushions have a mix of goose feathers, cloth sponge and bead silicone.
- Anti-rip stitching.
- Commercial quality fabrics with high Martindale ratios.
- Removable cushion covers for ease of cleaning (follow the washing instructions carefully)
- Thanks to the innovative back mechanism, you can convert the Enzo sofa into a comfortable and deeper recliner with a single movement or convert your couch into a generous single bed. The stainless steel back mechanism has a 10 year warranty.
enzo corner sofa
3 seater module - 200L x 104D x 82H cm extending 133 D when reclined.
Corner module - 104W x 104D extending to 123cm.
Corner single - 104D x 110W x 82H cm extending to 133D.
Middle single - 104D x 90W x 82H cm extending to 133D.
Pouffee - 104L x 75W.
If not in stock allow up to 12 weeks for manufacture and delivery. There is a wide range of fabric choices and we tend to customise sofas for individual tastes holding stock only in select fabrics. Call and inquire.