With its avant-garde look and stunning quilted design on the back and armrests, the Magnum adds beauty and sophistication to any lounge or hotel lobby. An absolutely beautifully finished sofa that will impact any room but at the same time is made to be lived in and enjoyed. This sofa is extra deep for true for comfort but can be extended further due to the intelligent extendable seat base.
Striking leg design.
- Wooden leg base available in different stains with gold, black or bronze (rose) coloured metal leg.
- Birch wood, ply & electrostatically painted metal frame with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Framing wood dried for at least 12 months prior to construction.
- 35kg/m3 soft density foam with 8cm laminated fibre increases the resistance as the load increases and enhances the level of comfort by taking the shape of the body. The back and seat cushions have a mix of goose feathers, cloth sponge and bead silicone.
- Steel tufting buttons with waxed thread.
- Anti-rip stitching.
- Commercial quality farbics with high Martindale ratios.
- Removable cushion covers for ease of cleaning (follow the washing instructions carefully)
- Thanks to the innovative seat mechanism, you can convert the sofa into an extra deep recliner or temporary bed for the unexpected guest.
2 seater 211L x 105D x 67H cm. Total depth of the sofa is 132 cm when the seat base is extended.
3 seater 241L x 105D x 67Hcm. Total depth of the sofa is 132 cm when the seatbase is extended.
If not in stock allow up to 12 weeks for manufacture and delivery. There is a wide range of fabric choices and we tend to customise sofas for individual tastes holding stock only in select fabrics. Call and inquire.