A sofa for those that are looking for the loose cover look but with a bit more refinement. Streamlined arm design with an overall Scandinavian flavour.
This stylish modular design has corner modules of 107 cm width or 140 cm width with right or left arms and centre modules with no arms of 100 cm width enabling you to structure the scale of the sofa to suit your space and requirements. The Milan also offers a relaxer module option to truly let you put your feet up.
- Birch wood, ply & electrostatically painted metal frame.
- 10 years manufacturer's warranty on the frame.
- Framing wood dried for at least 12 months prior to construction.
- Wooden base.
- All surfaces are covered with a 3cm sponge and 90g of fibre to minimise deformation.
- uses a 35kg/m3 soft density foam which increases the resistance as the load increases and enhances the level of comfort by taking the shape of the body. The back and seat cushions are a mix of goose feathers, cloth sponge and bead silicone.
- Anti-rip stitching.
- Commercial quality fabrics with high Martindale ratios.
- Removable zip covers for ease of cleaning (follow the washing instructions carefully)
If not in stock allow 12 weeks for manufacture and delivery.
Corner module - 107L x 100D X 74H cm
Centre Module - 100L x 100D x 74H cm
Relaxer Module - 140L x 100W x74H cm
seat height 41cm. arm height 61 cm.