The long version of this sofa is supersized at 322 cm in length and extra deep at 104 cm extendable further to a 135 cm depth by virtue of a very clever extendable back mechanism for true lounging or single bed configuration. The standard version is 230 cm in lenth. The Morroco has a streamlined profile with beautifully tapered cross design in precision cut metal. An absolutely beautifully finished sofa that will impact any room in the home or hotel lobby or lounge but at the same time is made to be lived in and enjoyed. Distinctive recessed styling on the back rests and sofa sides accentuated in wood.
- Precision machine cut electro static powder coated metal legs in black bolted to base metal frame for a streamlined profile.
- Birch wood, ply & electrostatically painted metal frame with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Framing wood dried for at least 12 months prior to construction.
- 35kg/m3 soft density foam with 8cm laminated fibre increases the resistance as the load increases and enhances the level of comfort by taking the shape of the body. The back and seat cushions have a mix of goose feathers, cloth sponge and bead silicone.
- Anti-rip stitching.
- Commercial quality fabrics with high Martindale ratios.
- Removable cushion covers for ease of cleaning (follow the washing instructions carefully)
- Thanks to the innovative seat back mechanism you can convert the sofa into an extra deep recliner individually.
Long - 322L x 104D x 85H cm extendable to 135cm depth.
Standard - 230L x 104D x 85H cm extendable to 135 cm depth.
If not in stock allow up to 12 weeks for manufacture and delivery. There is a wide range of fabric choices and we tend to customise sofas for individual tastes holding stock only in select fabrics. Call and inquire.