a clean design available in a range of modular configurations comprising right and/or left corners, middle unit, relaxing unit and an optional pouffe.
The Pera is an extremely comfortable, generous and practical design for the home. This is a substantial piece of furniture beautifully made in Europe.
- Precision machine cut metal legs in powder coated black bolted to base metal frame for a streamlined profile.
- Birch wood, ply & ellectrostatic painted metal frame.
- Framing wood dried for at least 12 months priort o construction.
- 10 year manufacturer's frame warranty.
- 35kg/m3 soft density foam with 8cm laminated fibre increases the resistance as the load increases and enhances the level of comfort by taking the shape of the body. The back and seat cushions have a mix of goose feathers, cloth sponge and bead silicone.
- anti-rip stitching.
- Commercial quality fabrics with high Martindale ratios.
- Removable cushion covers for ease of cleaning (follow the washing instructions carefully)
pera corner sofa
right or left corner unit: 198L x 104D x 83H cm (back excl cushion 66H cm).
right or left relaxing unit: 198L x 104D x 83H cm.
middle unit (armless): 104L x 104D x 83H cm.
Pouffe: 104L x 104D x 41H cm
Order only. Allow up to 12 weeks for manufacture and delivery. There is a wide range of fabric choices and we tend to customise sofas for individual tastes including right or left configurations holding stock only in select fabrics. Call and inquire.