This modular sofa has right & left arm modulars, intersingles, corners and a relaxer to enable you to design your preferred seating arrangement. The arm modules are 116 cm wide and 104 deep but extend to 135 cm deep using the innovative recliner mechanism in the seat backs (one simple movement).
The gallardo has a streamlined profile with beautifully tapered metals legas bolted to a metal under frame and classic quilted armrests. An absolutely beautifully finished sofa that will impact any room in the home or hotel lobby or lounge but at the same time is made to be lived in and enjoyed.
2 arm modules plus an internsingle will give you a 4 seater sofa.
2 arm modules will give you a 3 seater sofa.
- Precision machine cut metal legs in black bolted to base metal frame for a streamlined profile.
- Birch wood, ply & electrostatically painted metal frame with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty..
- Framing wood dried for at least 12 months prior to construction.
- 35kg/m3 soft density foam with 8cm laminated fibre increases the resistance as the load increases and enhances the level of comfort by taking the shape of the body. The back and seat cushions have a mix of goose feathers, cloth sponge and bead silicone.
- Steel tufting buttons with waxed thread.
- Anti-rip stitching.
- Commercial quality fabrics with high Martindale ratios.
- Thanks to the innovative seat back mechanism you can convert the sofa into an extra deep recliner individually.
- arm modules - 116W x 104D cm extending to 135 cm depth.
- inter single - 90W x 104D cm extending to 135 cm depth.
- corner modules - 104W x 104D extending to 123 cm depth.
- relaxer module - 185L x 117W extending to 212 length.
If not in stock allow up to 12 weeks for manufacture and delivery. There is a wide range of fabric choices and we tend to customise sofas for individual tastes holding stock only in select fabrics. Call and inquire.